Friday, September 9, 2016

Catnip Day

This week I had catnip, *fresh* catnip, for the first time. 

Oh. My. Gosh.  Why didn't anyone tell me?  I have a 'nip 'nanner, and I get a daily dose of the dried-up crunchy catnip (not complaining!), but this fresh-off-the-plant stuff is out of this world!

Part of being a Library Cat is maintaining a dignified demeanor at all times.  I have to represent Libraries AND Cats well.  Thank goodness I learned about that before the fresh catnip arrived.  I'd hate to appear silly.


It smells so good! I wonder how it tastes.

*chomp*
Wow.  That's good stuff.


You should give. . . me. . . more of it!

*speed whapping*
I love you, Fresh Catnip.

*purr purr purr*
A few hours later. . .

Aaahhhhh. . . 
So now I know I love fresh catnip!  I hope more shows up here soon.

Dreaming Catnip Dreams,

Chance

6 comments:

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...ewe think nip iz grate.....ya gotta try grazz buddy; ya just gotta....knot that outside lawn stuff dawgs mite a walked on but reel live cat grazz !!! ☺☺☺

heerz two a spotted climbing perch kinda week oh end !! ♥♥♥

Summer said...

Wow, that looks a lot more potent than the nip that comes out of my garden! Although the neighborhood cats seem to enjoy it (when they think we're not looking).

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

You should let your people know that they can grow that for you..

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful treat for you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Gabriel's Mom

Roberta said...

I've just heard about Chance's blog, and I've started reading it. It's a lot of fun, and I'm really enjoying it!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We only had fresh catnip once and it is THE best! Hoping you get more very soon, Chance!