Thursday, April 18, 2013

Snack-time

Working in a Library as busy as mine can be very tiring, so we need Snacks to keep our energy up.

The problem with being a Cat is that I don't have thumbs, so it's hard to open drawers and treat-bags on my own.  Luckily I have helpful (and sometimes Not Terribly Bright) staff to open things for me.

AB Christine served up a pile of treats for me the other day, though it took her half a bag of carrots to realize that I might want a Snack, too.

*nom nom nom*
I ate my treats up really quick.  They are low-calorie Crispies, so I looked to see if any more might be offered.  (Also, AAB Karen wasn't working that day, which usually means treats are harder to come by.)

So I looked to my Right. . .

Let's see. . . any treats over here?
And I looked to the Left. . .

Any treats over there?
Hmmm. . . what's a Handsome, Intelligent, Thumbless Mancat to do?


*boop*

*nom nom nom*
Success!  Now maybe I can get some more Bossing done around here!

Purrs and productive headboops,

Tober

8 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Don't they know you can't work on an empty tummy of no treats? When will they learn!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

grate werk dood...N ya noe...with all de cubby holes N bookz goin in N out N offa shelves....nows a grate time ta take a look see N figure out how much trout ya can hide....we R guessin a good 54,099 cases.....then ewe will never have ta worry bout gettin snaks...!!! just head over ta de "aquatics' section...N there bee a trout :)

Sparkle said...

It seems to me like you have to make an awful lot of effort of those snacks, Tober! You had better whip those assistants into shape.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Probably shouldn't mention that my Handsome, Intelligent, Thumbless Mancat chews right through the bag to get to treats..

John Bellen said...

That's using your head, my friend.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

What! Why are they feeding you low-cal treats, you're far too thin as it is!

You should get the whole bag to make up for the indignity.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Way to go Tober! Meowm usually puts our bag away before we can do that!

ellie said...

Glad you got your treats in the end! need a kitty friendly device installed :D