Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Little greenish orangish reddish pepper

Something weird is happened to my New green pepper that was brought to my by my gracious West Lafayette Friends. We have been hanging out together over the last week or so, and I'm noticing changes. Here is a picture of me head-bumping Pepper to the floor last Wednesday. Please note the beautiful green color:


Now, Pepper is starting to get a little wrinkly in this picture, which is A-OK, because that's what little green Pepper (R.I.P.) started to do before he was thrown Away. But then on Monday I saw this:


It's turning orange!!! What is happening? Is it defective? How did it turn from green to green & orange without my permission? Such a mystery.

Today I had AAB Photographer take a new picture of Pepper before he turns purple or something. He looks weird now, but he still smells nice, and the stem is still sturdy and grabbable:


I hope that little green multicolored pepper and I have lots of time left together. My staff have noticed a gaping split in the bottom, but nothing is oozing out yet, so it's all good.

Purrs,

Tober

5 comments:

Kitikata-san said...

Tober, that is a fine replacement pepper! Very nice!

Oskar said...

Oh Tober, I fear for the fate of your perfect pepper.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Sparkle said...

That must be a weird strain of chameleon pepper. It is trying to match its surroundings in an attempt to hide from you!

OKcats said...

Eww. Well, Tober, as long as you like it, that's all that really matters. You do not have to worry about us girlcats trying to steal it from you though.

Your friends, Fuzzy and Zoe

curator said...

It's almost like getting 2 peppers for the price of 1, don't you think? Enjoy!